Donate to an individual cause.
Through generous corporate sponsorship we have already raised $15000 towards the cost of this assistance dog. Help us to reach our goal.
Donations can be made by debit or credit card on our website via the orange ‘Donate Now’ button above. We offer one-off or recurring payments.
We don’t wish to harass you by calling and asking for donations, however if you would like to support us, please call our head office and offer to donate. We would love to accept any support and can process your card payment over the phone for a one-off donation.
If you prefer to mail in a donation, please make your cheque out to Empower Assistance Dogs and mail to 33 Packett Crescent, Loganlea QLD 4131.
Are you looking for a community program to partner with? Why not join the Empower Assistance Dogs Corporate Sponsor Program where we thank you for your generosity and community spirit by showcasing your logo on one of our very special Guide, Hearing or Assistance Dogs in training. Check out some of the benefits for your business……..
- You and your team are able to name your sponsored puppy.
- Your logo will be placed on the jacket of the puppy in training that gives us the opportunity to spread the word about your business and your community spirit whenever we are out in public with your sponsored puppy. Nothing gains more attention than a well behaved but very cute little puppy that is in training to do a very special job.
- Workplace visits (where possible due to location) – this allows us to say thank you by giving you and your team the opportunity to bond with the puppy and also show your clientele or any special guests the wonderful work you do in supporting a community program.
- We may even have some of our pups or dogs in training able to attend a fundraising that event you hold dependent upon availability with dates. We really want to have a great partnership with your business as helping you also helps us and of course people with disability that require a Guide, Hearing or Assistance Dog.
- Have your logo added to our website as one of our supporters – showcasing to the broader community that you are a business with a social responsibility.
- Regular social media posts with updates on your puppy in training and how they are progressing.
- Be invited to a special presentation when we officially handover a fully trained dog to its new handler. This gives you the opportunity to see what your efforts and generous support has achieved. You have done an amazing job to support us and we always like to say thank you in the best possible way! What better outcome than to see the bond between dog and handler and the difference the dog will make to a persons life! Of course we want this experience to be so special for you that you and your team would want to do it all over again!
- Certificate of Appreciation to display in your reception area showcasing your fundraising efforts.
Give us a call to discuss this opportunity further and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Example of one of our Corporate Sponsor logos on one of our candidate pup’s Assistance Dog jacket.